Cognition has been named in Europe’s Top 25 IoT Solution Provider Companies 2018 by CIO Applications Magazine: “By getting support from these eminent solutions providers companies ramp up their operations for greater success”!
We’ll be back up in time for Monday morning but feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to contact us!
Cognition are excited to attend the TNW Conference on May 24th and 25th. Described by CNBC as “the most intimate technology festival on the planet”, our team will be there manning our Cognition stand and meeting the leading minds in technology. To meet some of the Cognition team at the event please get in touch via our Contact page.
Cogntion are delighted to be named as a nominee for the National Startup Awards 2018. The awards are the most prestigious and sought after awards program for early stage businesses which support, recognise and applaud businesses on every stage of the entrepreneurial journey from inspiration and learning all the way through to startup., scale up and becoming champions. Find out more: http://startupawards.ie/about/
Some of Ireland’s most selective food companies have invested in Cognition’s Internet of Things (IoT) technology to help it cut utility bills and comply with tough food sustainability programme targets set out in the ‘Origin Green’ compliance regime.
Irish food producers are trying to balance cost reduction with sustainability. ‘Origin Green’, the national sustainability programme, enables producers to showcase their commitment to sustainable production. Most firms are unaware of where specific inefficiencies lie in their operation as they struggle with manual or late data collection.
The Smart Origin Green portal from Cognition help starts the journey towards optimisation of energy consumption. Client data is captured in an online Origin Green sustainability report designed to simplify the capture of the evidence required for sustainability management. The key benefits include:
- accessed anywhere by anyone in the company (no more sharing spreadsheets over email)
- tracks % completion of progress of all OG requirements
- encourages higher levels of OG certification (underperforming members will be removed from the programme)
- a single version of the truth for sustainability data (no more scrambling around to understand the current numbers)
- leads to higher levels of awareness among staff as to what is going on (ideal for on-boarding new recruits)
- Ensure greater levels of take-up in Origin Green compliance inside the firm
- Helps businesses trade more confidently with other OG companies and grow internationally
- Can be upgraded to auto-populated data from our IoT sensors and data analytics with Operational Intelligence
Speaking at the launch at the Dublin Convention Centre Thomas McGrath, CEO of Cognition said “our Smart Origin Green compliance tool is designed for food producers who want a simple and cost effective way to help them track and manage their data flows as part of the Origin Green compliance process. Food producers are so focused on getting the product out the door, we want to help them target the types of production quality improvements that can turn compliance into cost savings.”